1. This is a great BO, it's stretchy & looks a lot like the long tail cast on. It's also really fast! (please excuse my chipped nailpolish!)
2. So you start out by just inserting your right needle just like you're going to knit two stitches together.
3. Wrap around...
5. And pull through.
6. Here's the twist: put this stitch back on the left hand needle. Then insert your right hand needle to knit together that stitch with the one before it.
7. Nice right! Just repeat these steps until the end of your piece.
8. And this is how it looks, enjoy!