Thursday, December 13, 2012

Pattern : Polished Pullover

IMG_1535 by --erin kate
IMG_1535, a photo by --erin kate on Flickr.
After a very long break, this pattern is finally ready to release !

Supplies:
~1200(1400,1500,1600) yards dk weight yarn
~ size 3 & 5 U.S. 29” circular needles and dpns (or size to get gauge)
~Stitch markers

Sizing:
Xs(s,m,l,xl)
To fit a size 32(36, 40, 44, 48)” bust
With 2” negative ease.
(If you wear your sweaters a little looser, go one size up.)



Polished is worked from the bottom up in the round until the armholes. The lace & cable pattern is charted & written out.


Visit the Ravelry Page or



Feel free to comment below or message me on ravelry if you have any questions !

22 comments:

  1. That is just lovely! I am adding it to my list right now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! The lace panel is beautiful and I love your look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is beautiful! Straight into my Ravelry queue :) Lovely photography too. Best of luck with the pattern, I hope it's a success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's gorgeous! You did a lovely job with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice design + pictures and I love how you styled it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This pullover is so beautiful! Congratulations. I'll need to try this pattern when I'm feeling gutsy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Congratulations on an awesome design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oohhh I've been waiting for this one!!! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is downright GORGEOUS. My new favorite piece for this month! Can't wait to share it.... And it looks beautiful on the model as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOOO lovely! Congrats on a fabulous pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations for this release! This is a beautiful pattern! Already on my queue ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful! I'm headed to ravelry right now!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's so romantic! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a pretty pullover. So feminine and romantic. You took an adorable shot in it. Ho'omaka'i on your pattern release!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so well done - like everything you do. the pictures are above and beyond Erin! congrats on publishing this pattern, it is adorable! Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you so much for the sweet compliment! Happy holidays to you too!

      Delete
  16. Such a pretty romantic outfit! I love those aquamarine ballet flats! -Jessica L

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love your works!!
    amazing!
    www.queliodehilo.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

thank you ! ❀